Will the President sell out?

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Democrats From Hell

Ted Kennedy rolled over in his grave on January 19th. The Irish drank themselves into a Republican stupor. I guess the Democrats are too dumb to realize that they need to plan for success. I think it would be wise for the D's to pay Karl Rove whatever he wants to teach them how to be successful. Mr. Nice guy doesn't work. Mr. Dumb guy doesn't work. What will work?


Decide what the Country needs. Make a long term plan to achieve that goal. Attack the opposition rather than coddle them. If you can't win don't play. Only insane people keep doing the same stupid thing over and over and expect a different result.

I'm going to drink lots of wine now and perhaps I will wake up to the new improved Democrats. God I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment